Monday, July 6, 2009

Mom ? No mom ?

When I was still small , In primary school I would say .

Me & My mum went to the nearby supermarket to buy grocery and stuff like that . So , both of us went into the Supermarket . When we're about to done getting our groceries , mum realise she did not bring any money with her . Since our house was oh-so-near , Mum asked me to go back home and bring some money back . So .. I went home and took some money then start to walk back to the supermarket again . While I was walking back to the supermarket , I saw my mum walking back towards me holding an icecream . I shouted ' Eee maah , I want Ice Cream too ' and start to shout more . As I look at her more closely , I realise she's not even my Mum and She's looking at me confused holding her icecream . Im embarassed much ! though Im still a small kid okay .

So , I walk away .. and pretend Im not talking to her .

No comments: