Saturday, July 11, 2009

Compilation #1

Well this post is just for a mix stuff of what has happen this week. As usual the worst moments of my life. Anyways one more thing I want to state is that this blog (its post) is made up by various individuals therefore its adviced to read the bottom of each post to see whose the poster.

Here Goes :
1. Banged my head three times in the bus while I was asleep. I think it was loud enough to have some passengers staring at me for having such a hard head.
2. Lost one of my ear bud piece. You know what it feels like hearing people talking in the bus with one ear while the other is the music.
3. Phone hanged continuously for 8times in a row under 10minutes. Fuck made in China products.
4. Wasted too much cash due to my recklessness spending.
5. The cat in my house almost killed me due to its sharp claws on my neck. I can feel it going in my skin and luckily it didn't punctured through my neck.
6. My Windows Got Virus.
7. Saw some guy using the same colour+stripes sweater/hoodie as me. That feel so damn gay.
8. Forgot to saved the music I composed and now its lost.

No comments: