Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cars May Look The Same But...

This happened when I was around 13years old or something. Life has been hard due to the never ending homework and tutorial/tuition and stuff like that. I got kinda pissed off one day and I forgot what the reason was and was happy that tuition ended and I can finally head home. Went downstairs and saw a car (Toyota - Altis) which well is the same model as mine. I didn't look at the plate number and didn't even bother to look in the car cause I just wanna go back.

Apparently , I tried to open the door but it wont budge. So I kept budging the door and it finally opened (thinking it was my Mom who locked the door) I actually went and sit in the damn car. The first thing I realize is the interior of the car was different and the guy whose obviously the driver was staring at me like he needs to take a shit real bad. I was like Oh shit wrong car. Damn that was the first time I get into a strangers car and actually sit in it. How awkward is that?

No comments: